Friday, November 30, 2018

Thanksgiving!

Driving to IL to spend Thanksgiving with my family.  I haven't spent a Thanksgiving in IL since 1996!!  Wow!
 
 We drove so we could bring Bolts :)

 We stopped in OH to check out some camping trailers
 We're thinking of getting another trailer or motorhome, since we miss camping. 
 Long and flat roads in OH and IN to get to IL!
 We stopped a few times so Bolts could run and play
 And then he wouldn't get back in the truck, hmmm
 We took a different route, so we ended up in some cute small towns

 And then we finally made it to Colfax!  Chris & my Mom worked on some house projects - bc Chris likes to stay busy.
 Me & Bolts relaxed!
 We did find a nice dog park for him though.  A little chilly though


 Yum, time for Thanksgiving Dinner!
 and since we won't be back for Christmas, we also celebrated that too!
 The kids are getting older, so not as many fun gifts any more.
 Not even any wrapping paper for Bolts to play with!
 I brought my bike trainer, so loaded up my mom's bike and spent a few hours in this guest bed room.  The set up worked great - those fat tires made me work extra hard!!
On to the next holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment