Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Spring is here!

 While we are making sure our 'kids' are social distancing....  spring has arrived!!
 It's still pretty cool most days though.  And I can't seem to stop watching the news.  I never used to watch it, but now I can't look away!  Except when Bolts is in front of my face :)
 I am starting to limit my news to our governor daily press briefings.  She is a very good speaker and does a good job.  Her associates are great too.
 And we have never been big TV fans - just watch a few things here and there.  But we have been watching more lately.  Some of the programs are great - like watching Game 7 of the 2016 World Series when the Cubs won - is awesome!

 We are getting take out about once or twice a week. 


 First time we ordered a full breakfast.  It was pretty good.  I was afraid it would be cold, but it wasn't.  And since we can't buy eggs at the store (always sold out), we might have to order breakfast again!
And we've been buying more online.  Chris is busy building his red coupe, so he always seems to need something!

No comments:

Post a Comment