Tuesday, May 16, 2023

More photos of cats & dogs :)

My last few days of volunteering in Florida - Nate's had 3 cats - all sweet
and many many puppies



Satchel's cat room - they have the life





and it's been fun walking all these sweet pups at Satchel's - even though it's getting warm outside


and oh my - Satchel's got a gang of kittens.  Some were Siamese mix  - my favorite!

But Bean & Bolts wouldn't be happy (or at least Bean wouldn't), so these kittens will eventually go to a better home.  I'm happy to play with them for a couple weeks though - until they are vetted and ready for adoption
Sadie - at Satchel's - an owner surrender at the age of 15 - sad for the girl, but she is adapting quite well
chubby Bruno - always looking for food :)
Back to Nates -and a new group

Capybara has been here a few weeks though - hopefully she'll get adopted soon
and more puppies at Nate's - so many!

cuteness overload


Then a few days later- I'm back to playing with the kittens at Satchel's.  I wish I could take these home :)




The momma - she's very friendly



Some new walk buddies - Luke

Caesar
Tobi
Princess

and always - back to the kittens :)










 

No comments:

Post a Comment