Thursday, October 15, 2009



Heyo!


Here's what I did last night (Steph) - horseback riding with Miss Beauty - a beautiful quarter horse. I have been leasing her for almost 2 years now. Alas, I will be ending my lease with her in November. Too many other hobbies take precedence :(

I will still be taking riding lessons with my super star instructor Cheryl Lane-Caron (who will be at Nationals in one week - yeah!). And I'll still be able to ride Beauty, so all is not lost. I just won't be able to go to the horse barn (Haskins Farm) and ride her whenever I want - which I really didn't ever do anyway.


Chris spends his extra time in the garage - building awesome hot rods like this 1931 Model A Ford pick-up. I know it doesn't really look like an original - but that's because he has chopped and channeled it into a real 'rat rod'. We're headed to Connecticut this weekend to ride with the Rolling Bones (wicked cool hot rod group from upstate New York). It's their annual Reliability Run, and it is fun, fun, fun! It's mostly just driving around the beautiful countryside in cool cars - but we always manage to make it an adventure. There is always a great party on Saturday night too - good food, great friends, and cool bands. We are really looking forward to our trip. Weather doesn't look good - but hoping it will change. Definitely don't want to have snow showers this early in the season!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment