Sunday, February 16, 2014

Back to FL

I (Steph) met my Mom in FL for this trip.  We flew from different cities & landed about 10 minutes apart from each other :)

1st night - dinner with the family :)


Saw my cousin's new countertops - Soapstone - very cool!!
 Went to Siesta key beach
 Saw dolphins (3 days in a row!)
 Me & Mom
 And we went to some open houses
 This was one of our favorites - in my cousin's neighborhood

 But then we saw this one:
 Kitchen
 Guest bedroom
 Guest Bath
 Master bed
 Master bath
 Master bed (flooring)
 Lanai (right side)
 Lanai (left side)
 Dining room & Living room
 Dining Room & Kitchen
 Mom, me, Cathy
 And Mom bought the place - as an investment property/2nd home.
Look at that pool.... in the middle of a lake...
 Sarasota, FL, here she comes!
 Time to relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment