Monday, July 21, 2014

Enjoying a day of local wine tasting

Who knew we had such a great group of our own winery's in New England!  Well, we do!!

 Our friends were getting married in NV, so we wanted to give them a local gift.  We decided on wine - and my girlfriend had a cute idea to add to it (see below)
Chris & I were originally just going to run into a couple wineries, and just buy a few bottles.  But, the wine was so inviting, it was a Beautiful day, so we decided to relax and enjoy it.
1st stop - Running Brook Farms in Dartmouth, MA - a lot of whites - and they were delicious!  (I found out that I'm allergic to some reds - so I was happy to see all the white wines!)

 Next stop - Westport
 Oh, did I forget to mention that we did this little trip in Woodrow??  Well, it made it all the more fun!

 And our final stop - Sakonnet.  Bolts enjoyed the day with us as well ;)


 We bought a ton of wine!  One bottle for them, 2 for us....  well, we did need some whites...
 So, my friend, Erin had seen this adorable letter that has a saying for 9 bottles of wine - drink this one on your anniversary, drink this one on your first snowfall, drink this one after your first fight, etc.  Of course  they are written very cleverly, which makes it even more fun.  So, this is our gift to our friends in Reno - I hope they enjoy it!  We sure had fun picking the wine and putting the gift together!


No comments:

Post a Comment