Monday, September 26, 2016

A Visit Home - to IL to see my niece cheer in her final year of high school!!

I always get back to IL to see my niece's and nephews play in their high school sports.  So, it was time again!  My last one :(
 
Rain was in the forecast, but it turned out to be a beautiful evening!
It was fun to go to a high school football game again.

 And my niece's boyfriend was a starter on the team.  I tried to get a photo - but he was always moving - too quick!!

 The football game was a blowout - the home team (us) won!!  Yay! 
 The cheerleaders performed their competitive routine at halftime.
 We also watched the band's performance - which was really good!


 And the next day - we saw my niece get ready for her last Homecoming Dance.


 Her boyfriend came over and was subjected to many many many photos!!



 My brother playing the 'mad' dad in the background - ha ha ha!

 But wait - there were more photos at the country club where they were having dinner with friends.
Oh my!!  They did have a great time at the dance.  She was able to dance well in her dress - only trouble was getting in and out of the car!  hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment