Monday, March 30, 2020

If we aren't relaxing or walking, we're eating :)

 Our last yacht club function was cancelled, but they had already ordered the food.  So we were able to come and get it as take out :)  Our yacht club is finally up and running (well it was....)  Chris & I missed the grand reopening party because we were in Daytona at the 24 hour race.  I'll post more pics of the new yacht club this spring or summer.
 We don't have many sweets in the house, but I did have a left over cake mix from a cookie recipe believe it or not.  So I did make the cake - comfort food!  It was pretty yummy and didn't last more than a couple days!

 We are still getting our greens in - Kale chips!
 But we've also been supporting some local restaurants and getting take out like pizza from Bristol House of Pizza (we ate it too fast so I didn't get a pic :))  and muffins from Hope Diner.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment