Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh, how I love my...

Land Rover - Discovery!!

I love the color:


Green :)

I love my tire cover b/c it reminds me of the fun times I had when I live in SF.


I love my stickers!!





I love that the 70 mph is almost dead center on the gauge!

I love where the shifter is!

I love the fake wood grained dash & my 6 cd changer!

I love my seat warmers! And that the window buttons are not on the door!


I love my door handle being low on the door (and my handy dandy map holder - old fashioned, but I love to read maps!)

I love having 2 sun roofs!

And they have cool screens to help deflect the bright sun rays!


I love the European leather seats!

I love the cover for the back!

because it does a great job of hiding my barn stuff!!!

I also love the windshield, because it's heated, and rarely freezes!

And I love that the windows are big, so I never have visibility problems!

I am sad though, because my 2002 Land Rover is getting old and will have to be replaced some day. I don't love the new version of the Land Rover, so that won't be a replacement option. There aren't many vehichles that really interest me, so hopefully my LR will continue to run for a long long time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment