Friday, October 1, 2010

Last ride with Beauty???


My riding instructor decided to change horse barns. She had been teaching on Tuesday nights at a barn closer to her home, and decided to do all of her teaching from there. Being closer to home can make a huge difference, especially when you are at the horse barn every night!

She is a very popular instructor with a lot of awards under her belt. So, quite a few boarders decided to move their horses over to the new barn, so they could continue taking lessons from Cheryl. I think there was more to the boarders' story - but since I don't have a horse, I'm not privvy to all their information.

So once the owners found out that a lot of horses were leaving the farm, they asked Cheryl to leave immediately too :( My last lesson at the old farm was on Monday night. I'm also going to follow Cheryl & take lessons with her at the new barn/farm.

Fortunately I had taken my camera to my lesson, because I knew I would only have a few more lessons with Beauty. I just didn't know it was going to be my last lesson! boo hoo. I'm really going to miss her. She's so purty & sweet. Beauty is a lesson horse & is owned by the farm.
Getting her tacked up

The inside riding arena isn't the best place to take pictures - but a few came out pretty good:

After our ride - I usually put carrots in her food bucket, so she heads right over!

I'm really going to miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment