Wednesday, August 10, 2011

House Guests Galore!



We've had a lot of company this summer - it has been great! My nephew joined us for 4th of July week. Then my girlfried came to drop her daughter off for camp & spent a couple days. Then she brought her husband & son back with her, when they came to pick up their daughter!


So we went sailing





And swimming
and to a concert & out to dinner!

Then another friend & family joined us :)

We also went sailing

And to a car show

where the kids rode in the rumble seat!



We also went to a Cape Cod Baseball league game




And went to Newport to see the mansions & enjoy the cliff walk. (Amy & me) They also took many day trips to the Cape & Boston. I had to work ;(


Then my brother & his family joined us . Here are my niece & nephew with my husband at dinner in Newport.


Chris took them & my brother for a ride in the Phaeton



And we took a tour of Fenway Park

And watched the Red Sox & Yankees game that evening


Niece, nephew & sister in law


We of course went sailing. Cloudy day, but warm

Everyone gets a chance at the helm :)

We also had to show them Plymouth - the rock & the Mayflower.

Good times were had by all!!

(my brother & his wife)




No comments:

Post a Comment