Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Christmas parties!

Our work party - cocktail hour (open bar!)  I didn't take many pictures or stay too long, since I had swim practice.  Ugh - another Ironman sacrifice

 But I had fun while I was there!  (and no, those aren't my beers - I actually didn't drink anything, not even a glass of water - but I did partake in some yummy appetizers!)
 And the Turchetta's had an open house!  Our  Napa gang was back together again!!
 Dave & Brenda put an amazing evening together.
 The appetizers were so amazing!
 And Wine was the obvious choice of the evening!!

And we made it back to our friend's Charlie & Gloria's open house!  We missed their party last year :(

 This party's theme - was Hot Rods!  Here are our friend's Roger & Michele from CT!  So fun to get together with these guys in the winter!  We were supposed to meet up with them at another Christmas party (this time in CT), but it was cancelled due to weather.  Bummer!
 More great food!
 And this party ended up  - yep, you guessed it - in the garage!!
 Checking out Charlie's roadster!
 Looking so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment