Saturday, January 18, 2014

Quick trip to Florida!

Weekend trip to Florida in January - oh yes!  72 & cloudy never felt so good!

Sunshine Skyway bridge - I haven't been over this bridge in ages!

 Hanging out in St Armands Circle; Longboat Key; Lido Beach - all good!  Again, I don't think I've been here since I was 12!



 We did some running on Lido Beach & on Siesta Key beach too!  Had dinner with my cousins - who again, I haven't seen in ages!  2007 or 2008...
This is Dan, Cathy, me, Jill, Steve.  Thanks to Chris for taking the picture!
 Here's the picture again, without the flash :)
We also met up with Chris' Mom & husband, Tony.  They had a house full of guests, so we only saw them for a nice yummy Sunday dinner.  Their home is a  true Florida getaway - it's no wonder they always have a house full of friends & family visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment