Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back to the Grind!

Time for serious Ironman Training to begin!  We are heading back to Houston in May (not Lake Placid - timing doesn't work this year).  Chris did so well in the heat & we both really liked the IM Texas course.

So, it's back to 15-20 hours of workouts every week.  This week just ended & it looked like this:

Monday - strength
Tuesday - 2 hour bike & short transition run; 1 hour swim
Wednesday - 1 hour run & strength
Thursday - 2 hour bike; 1 hour swim
Friday - 1 hour bike & 1 hour run
Saturday - 4 hour bike & short transition run
Sunday - 1 1/2 hour bike, then 1 1/2 hour run

Still Missed a swim & a strength - oops.   And this is just the beginning, sheesh!  Sometimes I get tired of training so much - but then again - I don't know what I would do without it!  It's the one hobby that has defined me.  No other enjoyment/hobby of mine makes me feel as good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment