Friday, June 2, 2017

Bridal shower

My friend's daughter is getting married, so I attended her bridal shower.  They had the upstairs of a really cool restaurant.  Loved the brick walls.
The decorations, food, atmosphere was absolutely Ahhmazing!
 
 Sat with my Good friends, and had a really fun time chatting, and eating too much!
 Too many desserts to choose from - so I took a lot.  And there were plenty of others to choose from.  SO MANY Yums!
 My friend designed all these flower boxes - beautiful.  Cute sayings on the flowers about having the bride & groom's love grow :)  There were sayings like that all over.  She really did a great job!
 Of course, there were the games.  I lost :(
 Nice view of the harbor from the outside seating area.
 Time for gifts!  The cute flower girls were the best helpers.
 My friend, and her two daughters.  Beautiful family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment