Wednesday, September 30, 2015

FGL concert!!

I purchased some concert tickets on a whim.  I really like Florida Georgia Line music, since it's very upbeat & fun!  And then I heard that Frankie Ballard & Thomas Rhett were opening for them - and I was sold!   Frankie Ballard's song 'Young & Crazy' was going through my head the entire Patriot triathlon bike ride - for 3 hours, I was singing that song!
 
 Having a cocktail before the event. 
 Our seats were good - but too far away to get great photos.  I like concerts - but don't have any interest is spending a fortune to be up close & personal.  Frankie Ballard was so good - but he was first and only played 5 songs.  He played a Led Zepplin tune that was so amazing!  Thomas Rhett was awesome!  He had so much energy and the crowd Loved him!  Super cool that his song 'Crash & Burn' went to number 1 that night.  He was told right before he went on stage - so he made a very emotional toast to the crowd.  His first #1.  I think we'll be seeing more #1's from him though!
 Florida Georgia line were amazing too!  Did not dissapoint.  They have a ton of energy, their songs are fast & upbeat.  Loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment