Sunday, August 13, 2017

B'ville Trip Day #2 - Perrysburg, OH to Altoona, IA

And we're off!  Nice pleasant morning
 


 Accident on the other side of the highway (actually just looked like a trucker with a problem).  The helicopter took off just as we were passing, and it almost blew us off the road!
 Rest stop for coffee


 Taking over the roads on Sunday morning





 Rest stop #2 - gathering the crew before the Chicago interstate mess

 Illinois!!
 Chicago traffic - yuk

 Stopped in Joliet, IL for lunch and met my family!  Here is a photo of me & Chris with my niece.  My mom and sister in law also joined us.
 I jumped out of the car and am staying in IL for a few days visiting family.  Chris is taking off for Iowa, where his friend, Ray, will be joining him for the rest of the trip.  Good times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment