Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Lisbon Day #4

 Chris at his conference again- so I took a walk up the many hills in Lisbon.  It was a good workout and I got the best views of the city!
 The graffiti was very prevalent in some of these areas.


 I love the narrow streets - you never knew where you would end up
 This was a nice local street - many people sitting on their balconies and enjoying the start of the day.  It was nice to get off the beaten track
 These beautiful squares just popped up everywhere



 I took a walk up to the old castle  - and there were a number of cats hanging around.  I was tempted to pet this Siamese - but didn't want to risk getting bit!
 The best views from up on high!

 The entrance to the castle

 Old churches are everywhere
 and I even saw an old car :)


 Heading back down - Chris was getting out early so I wanted to meet him and see what he wanted to explore

 Nice view of the April 25th bridge


 An early dinner of pizza and beer :)
 We headed back up to the castle area since I told him about the beautiful views
 We walked around inside the castle walls (not inside the actual castle) and viewed the homes that existed there - tiny tiny streets

 It was nice exploring by myself but much more enjoyable with Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment