Wednesday, October 30, 2013

World Series 2013 - Game 1!!!

Chris surprised me with tickets to the 1st game of the World Series!!  Go Red Sox!!

 Fenway Park is awesome (Wrigley is still #1 in my book though)


 Yay!  We're at the World Freakin' Series!
 We went with our friends, Mark & Susan
 There was a lot of activity on Yawkey Way - lots of people, bands, food...
 It was just electric inside.  So different than a regular season game.  The energy was amazing!

 I wore a lot of layers, so I never got cold!  I didn't even put gloves on until 10:30 pm!
 Mark & Susan!
 And I ran into my AFC friends - Peter & Mike!  How cool is that?!  They were sitting a few rows behind us.
 The Red Sox dominated the game!  They scored early, so the crowd was stoked!


 Red Sox won!!  8-1 was the final score.

 Yay - go Sox!

 Walked back to the 'T' with a lot of people!
 Such a great evening!  One we'll never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment