Thursday, August 19, 2021

While Chris was in Maine, I was...

taking Bolts for  a lot of walks
getting my ironman training done
attending a fun yacht club event with our sponsored friends:  Burgers & Blues!
good turnout - great band & beautiful evening



More walks with Bolts - he needed them and was happy to be out and about


I helped our race captain with his wind meter.  This required me going up his sailboat mast.  It was a great view!







I did have to do some work while I was up there - changing out the wind meter.  Fortunately it wasn't too windy. I was up in the air about 20 minutes





Then Bob took me sailing for the afternoon.  It was a beautiful day, and there were a lot of people out and about






More walks with Bolts :)
















 Before we knew it, Chris was back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment